FUTBOL DÜNYASI

DÜNYA TRANSFER HABERLERİ, DEĞERLENDİRMELER, İNCELEMELER, FOOTBALL MANAGER 2005 OYUN İNCELEME SİTESİ, DİĞER OYUN İNCELEMELERİ

 

Nisan 29, 2005

EAST STIRLINGSHIRE

They are one of the smallest teams in Scotland, but i love much them. I mention East Stirlingshire. In spite of being me a Turk, i support sweet Shires.

They are really smallest team in there. A team in the third division. And they have been last for 3 years. But, it isn't very important for them, because of not being relegation in the third division.

I don't know how much been paid a player in the Shire. But, i think it is only 10-20$. They don't have a beatiful stadium, even trainig area, but their desires on playing football is enough.
My favorite player was youngster Derek Ure, but i think best player in the Shire is absolutely Joseph Robertson.

There is a fan site on based-advertise called http://www.eaststirlingshire-mad.co.uk. I visit that web site for learning the team's match scores. Usually, they can't beat others. But, this doesn't mean i don't love them. This is my loving cause:)

I hope they'll rise higher competitions and i'll continue to support them.

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder

<< Home