FUTBOL DÜNYASI

DÜNYA TRANSFER HABERLERİ, DEĞERLENDİRMELER, İNCELEMELER, FOOTBALL MANAGER 2005 OYUN İNCELEME SİTESİ, DİĞER OYUN İNCELEMELERİ

 

Nisan 30, 2005

I THINK THOSE PLAYERS HAD TO BE MORE QUALITY IN FM 2005




Rafael Van der Vaart’s potential ability is only 172. It must be least 180.
Emre Belözoglu’s potential ability is only 168. It is very disappointing.
I can’t still forget Robben’s marvellous left-wing game against Czech Republic, but sorry for being valued his potential ability 175.
Liverpool’s Le Tallec’s potential ability is only 170, but he was a wonderkid in CM 03-04. I think it was right one
English Premier League’ youngest goalscorer Everton’s James Vaughan was considered pot. ability of (-7). But, he seems to new Rooney. I think FM 2005 team wouldn’t James Vaughan before he stares

2 Comments:

  • At 25 Ocak, 2013 16:54, Anonymous Adsız said…

    My brother suggested I would possibly like this website.
    He was once totally right. This post actually made my day.
    You can not imagine just how so much time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!
    Feel free to visit my web page :: manchester united transfer news january 2013

     
  • At 06 Şubat, 2013 22:34, Anonymous Adsız said…

    great submit, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of
    this sector don't realize this. You must proceed your writing. I am sure, you have a huge readers' base already!
    my web page > perfumes baratos

     

Yorum Gönder

<< Home